Bring your own tent and stay in a secluded area within the woodlands, With just 22 pitches it won't be overcrowded and during the evenings you could have the adventure playgrounds all to yourself.
- Availability: from 17th May 2021
- Arrival: from 10am
- Departure: by 10am
- Facilities: Dedicated camping area in a secluded area within the woodlands.Toilet block with drinking water available. Fire pits located in the area for your use. Bluebells Lodge will be open when we are open for general public admission.
- Cost: Adults £12 pppn, Children over 2 years £10 pppn (under 2’s free) which includes access to the site & self guided activities. Payment will be required before your arrival.
- No vehicle access to the camping area.
- Wheel barrows available to transport equipment from car park to camping area.
- We do not have any electric hook up points.
- Open Fires are strictly forbidden.
- There is a walk of approximately 5 minutes from the main Reception, toilet block to the camping area.
- Umberslade Adventure do not take any liability for personal belonging or camping equipment.
Please call us on 07761 025 651 to book, or complete the below form to request an enquiry callback.