Bring your own tent and stay in a secluded area within the woodlands, With just 22 pitches it won't be overcrowded and during the evenings you could have the adventure playgrounds all to yourself.
- Availability: from 29th April 2022
- Arrival: from 10am
- Departure: by 10am
- Facilities: Dedicated camping area in a secluded area within the woodlands.Toilet block with drinking water available. Fire pits located in the area for your use. Bluebells Lodge will be open when we are open for general public admission.
- Cost: Adults £12 pppn, Children over 2 years £10 pppn (under 2’s free). Payment will be required before your arrival. Please note that when the Adventure Park is open for General Public Admission you will be required to purchase admission tickets for your day of arrival in addition to the pricing above.
- No vehicle access to the camping area.
- Wheel barrows available to transport equipment from car park to camping area.
- We do not have any electric hook up points.
- Separate male and female toilet blocks with baby changing & shower facilities
- Open Fires are strictly forbidden.
- There is a walk of approximately 5 minutes from the main Reception, toilet block to the camping area.
- Umberslade Adventure do not take any liability for personal belonging or camping equipment.
Either complete the enquiry form below or email [email protected]