Whether you are looking to camp for just one night, a weekend or a whole week we are pleased to welcome campers across our published opening dates. We also offer exclusive camp use for groups based on a minimum number of 30 paid guests (although you should be aware that the park is open for General Public Admission until the end of August, except on Sundays)
Pick your own pitch on arrival either in the main field which is close to the toilet block or in a more secluded area which will require a 5 minute walk.
- Availability: from 6th July
- Arrival: 10am (4pm if vehicle access required to camping field)
- Departure: 10am (4pm if vehicle access required to camping field)
- Facilities: Large camping area, outdoor up lighters, toilets, drinking water, shower (TBC), fire pit, cafe (open during half term)
- Cost: £10 per person per night (under 2’s free) which includes access to the site & self guided activities. Payment will be required before your arrival.
- We do not have any electric hook up points.
- Open Fires are strictly forbidden.
- The Firepit can only be used once the General Public have vacated the Park.
- Umberslade Adventure do not take any liability for personal belonging or camping equipment.
Please call us on 07761 025 651 to book, or complete the below form to request an enquiry callback.