Coronavirus (COVID-19) Safety Measures & Policy Information
The Management of Umberslade Adventure have continually monitored the guidance given by the Government and following the latest easing of restrictions we look forward to opening the Park for General Public Admission from Monday 6th July 2020.
The Park will be open Monday to Saturday 10.00am until 4.00pm and CLOSED Sundays.
There are changes to how we normally operate and restricted activities, but these measures are essential to ensure the safety of our visitors and staff. Please review these before booking your visit to avoid disappointment.
- Bookings must be made in advance online at umbersladeadventure.com/booking Payment on arrival, walk-ins will not be possible, and staff will not be able to accept payment on entry. Please ensure you have your booking confirmation printed or available on your mobile with the QR Code sent on you booking confirmation so this can be validated upon arrival. Advance bookings allow us to limit the numbers in the Park.
- On entry to the Park, bookings will be validated whilst you remain in your vehicle and before being directed to the car park.
- We are unable to offer Instructor Lead Activities these being: Archery, Tree Climbing and Zip Line.
- Available Activities include: Low Ropes, Commando Course, Nature Trail, Den Building, Woodland Walk, Toddler Play Area. You can explore the Woodlands at your leisure.
- We encourage the use of gloves on the Adventure playgrounds & in the Den Building area.
- Parents/ Carers should always supervise children.
- The Deer Lodge will not be open for Refreshments, but there will be outdoor catering provided by a third party. You are very welcome to bring your own picnics and use the picnic tables and open spaces at your leisure.
- There are hand sanitizer points around the park which we encourage you to use.
- Customers will be required to comply with social distancing rules and signage will be visible around the park. You will be responsible for your own safety.
- Please DO NOT LITTER, Bins are available within the Park so please use them.
- The toilets should be used by one household, family or bubble at all times so please be patient, kind and considerate to each other. We will close the toilets at regular intervals to allow staff to clean, however we can not guarantee the person using them before you have left them in an acceptable manor.
- Umberslade Staff will wear PPE & be temperature checked each day.
- RAIN Policy: In the event that heavy rain and/or high winds are forecast and we feel it unsafe for visitors we may decide to close the park on any given day, and only in those circumstances where we decide to close the Park will refunds be given. Please check the Web Site and/or Facebook Page for status updates before your visit. Refunds for any other reason will not be given and tickets are non-transferrable.
- Dogs are not allowed in the Park.
- BBQ’s are not allowed on site.
- No smoking is allowed inside the park, please use the designated area at the entrance to the Park by the lake.