Coronavirus (COVID-19) Safety Measures & Policy Information
The Management of Umberslade Adventure have continually monitored the guidance given by the Government and following the easing of restrictions we opened the Park for General Public Admission across the summer from 6th July to 31st August.
By popular request we are now opening the park at weekends up to and including October half term week commencing 26th October and in doing so we have updated our COVID Policy to reflect the latest measures that were introduced by the Government on Monday 14th September 2020.
No social groups of more than 6 people will be allowed, and the booking system is capped at 6 to include children/ toddlers.
Please continue to follow the guidance given and the rules we have implemented for everyone’s comfort & safety. Please review these before booking your visit to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRY TO THE PARK IS AT YOUR OWN RISK, CHILDREN MUST BE SUPERVISED BY AN ADULT AT ALL TIMES.
- Bookings must be made in advance online at umbersladeadventure.com/booking Payment on arrival, walk-ins will not be possible.
- Please ensure you have your booking confirmation printed or available on your mobile with the QR Code sent on you booking confirmation so this can be validated upon arrival.
- We will be restricting the numbers allowed in the park on any given day to ensure everyone’s safety and comfort.
- The following self lead activities will be available and included in the entry price: Low Ropes, Commando Course, Nature Trail, Den Building, Woodland Walk, Toddler Play Area. You can explore the Woodlands at your leisure. If any activities appear busy, please move to another to ensure social distancing rules are being maintained.
- The Instructor Lead Zip Line will be available to book at an additional cost of £3.50 (CASH PAYMENTS ONLY) on arrival and time slots offered on a first come, first served basis. The minimum age is 6 Years and the wearing of face masks for all participants is compulsory.
- We encourage the use of gloves on the Adventure playgrounds & in the Den Building area.
- The Deer Lodge will not be open for Refreshments, but there will be outdoor catering provided by a third party. You are very welcome to bring your own picnics and use the picnic tables and open spaces at your leisure.
- There are hand sanitizer points around the park which we encourage you to use.
- Customers will be required to comply with the latest Government social distancing rules and signage will be visible around the park to remind you that you must not be in groups of over 6 people at any time.
- Please DO NOT LITTER, Bins are available within the Park so please use them.
- The toilets should be used by one household, family or bubble so please be patient, kind and considerate to each other. We will close the toilets at regular intervals to allow staff to clean, however we can not guarantee the person using them before you have left them in an acceptable manor.
- RAIN Policy: In the event that heavy rain and/or high winds are forecast and we feel it unsafe for visitors we may decide to close the park on any given day, and only in those circumstances where we decide to close the Park will refunds be given. Please check the Web Site and/or Facebook Page for status updates before your visit. Refunds for any other reason will not be given and tickets are non-transferrable.
- Dogs are not allowed in the Park.
- BBQ’s are allowed on-site.
- No smoking is allowed inside the park, please use the designated area at the entrance to the Park by the lake.