Coronavirus (COVID-19) Safety Measures & Policy Information
The Management of Umberslade Adventure have continually monitored the guidance given by the Government and following the easing of restrictions.
We opened the Park for General Public Admission on 6th July 2020 and remained open across the summer implementing the guidance provided by the Government at that time. We closed the park for the season after the October half term and remained closed in line with guidance until 2nd April 2021 when the rule of 6 applied and at that time bookings were capped at a maximum of 6 people.
From 17th May in line with Government Guidelines we have removed the rule of 6 for General Public Admission bookings. Groups of 30 are now possible and we encourage all visitors to respect the guidelines to ensure everyone’s safety.
Please continue to follow the guidance given and the rules we have implemented for everyone’s comfort & safety. Please review these before booking your visit to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRY TO THE PARK IS AT YOUR OWN RISK, CHILDREN MUST BE SUPERVISED BY AN ADULT AT ALL TIMES.
- Bookings must be made in advance online at umbersladeadventure.com/booking Payment on arrival, walk-ins will not be possible.
- Please ensure you have your booking confirmation printed or available on your mobile with the QR Code sent on you booking confirmation so this can be validated upon arrival.
- The NHS QR Code is displayed in Reception and can be scanned with the NHS COVOD-19 app.
- We will be restricting the numbers allowed in the park on any given day to ensure everyone’s safety and comfort. If you have a private group booking i.e., Schools, Youth Groups, Birthday Parties your group will be the only group on-site and subject to rules in place based on the nature of your specific group.
- The following self-led activities will be available and included in the entry price: Low Ropes, Commando Course, Nature Trail, Den Building, Woodland Walk, Toddler Play Area. You can explore the Woodlands at your leisure. If any activities appear busy, please move to another to ensure social distancing rules are being maintained.
- The Instructor led activities will be available to book at an additional cost and these should be booked upon arrival. The time slots are offered on a first come, first served basis. Age restrictions apply for Instructor led activities. Some of our Instructors may be wearing face masks if they are coming into proximity i.e., Zip Line – Harnessing etc.
- We encourage the use of gloves on the Adventure playgrounds & in the Den Building area.
- The Deer Lodge will not be open for Refreshments, but there will be outdoor catering provided by a third party. You are very welcome to bring your own picnics and use the picnic tables and open spaces at your leisure.
- There are hand sanitizer points located at the entrance to the park and located by each activity which we encourage you to use.
- Customers will be required to comply with the latest Government social distancing rules and signage will be highly visible around the park to remind you.
- Please DO NOT LITTER, Bins are available within the Park so please use them.
- The toilets have an entry and exit systems and should be used by one household, family or bubble so please be patient, kind and considerate to each other. We will close the toilets at regular intervals to allow staff to clean, however we can not guarantee the person using them before you have left them in an acceptable manor.
- RAIN Policy: In the event that heavy rain and/or high winds are forecast and we feel it unsafe for visitors we may decide to close the park on any given day, and only in those circumstances where we decide to close the Park will refunds be given. Please check the Web Site and/or Facebook Page for status updates before your visit. Refunds for any other reason will not be given and tickets are non-transferrable.
- Dogs are not allowed in the Park.
- BBQ’s are allowed on-site.
- No smoking is allowed inside the park, please use the designated area at the entrance to the Park by the lake.